How to find out what Facebook knows about you after Cambridge Analytica Breach
After the Facebook data breach scandal with Cambridge Analytica, many of the social media users will be worried about their privacy and whether it’s still safe to use the social media.
Many of Facebook users will want to know what and which information may be harvested from the social media giant
If you want to have a view of what data Facebook stores then follow the instructions below
Follow this simple steps to download your Facebook data
- Sign-in to your Facebook account on your desktop.
- Go to your Facebook Settings
- In the General section, click Download a copy of your Facebook data.
- On the next page, click the “Download Archive” button.
- Enter your Facebook password when prompted.
- The file download will start automatically, or the download link will be sent to your email.
- After the file download completes, extract the zip file.
- Now, run the HTML file called index. It will open in your web browser where you can view all your downloaded Facebook data.
Data contained in the downloaded file will contain information ranging from your personal profile info, shared photos, tagged photos, comments, messenger chats, follow groups and pages etc.
Leave your comments about how you feel about Facebook…